Liposuction in Oklahoma City
Give much needed attention to your trouble spots with Dr. Sawan’s Oklahoma City liposuction technique.* Those hard-to-defeat localized areas of fat will be targeted in an effort to smooth and lean them through the now less invasive, more streamlined technology that makes this service the one you’ll wish you’d chosen years earlier.*
*Results may vary*
Watch other body procedure videos
*Photos and videos do not represent real Liposuction Oklahoma City OK clients. Results may vary from person to person. Discuss typical outcomes of your procedure with your surgeon and set realistic expectations based on your body type, lifestyle and medical history.
The Sawan Difference
For Dr. Sawan, liposuction OKC is actually liposculpture. This is where an experienced hand turns the OKC liposuction cannula into a magical sculpturing tool, like the artists of Greek gods and goddesses. This is why he can do more than simply reduce the fat.* His proven ability produces sculpting results.*
By applying the science of symmetry and proportions to the procedure, Dr. Sawan can target your tummy, legs, or other body areas to plan a careful, precise, and unique Oklahoma City liposuction session.*
*Results may vary
Most procedures can be performed under local anesthesia with some sedation or under safe general anesthesia.* By maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle, results from this procedure can be permanent and full recovery expected within a few days or weeks, depending on the location and amount of fat removed.*
*Results may vary
Vaser High Definition Liposuction in Oklahoma City, OK
For those of us who eat healthy, and exercise regularly but just can’t get that sculpted body shape we desire, well, (Sawan Surgical Aesthetics has found the answer.)
Advanced Oklahoma City liposuction is an art mastered by few plastic surgeons OKC, the technique requires careful evaluation with the goal of achieving the best body shape possible. High Definition liposuction using the OKC Vaser technology was popularized in Colombia and gained more ground in the US.
This technology involves using high frequency ultrasonic energy to break down the fat and fibrous tissue in those annoying areas you want shaped like your waist line(flanks) upper back and guess what; your abs too! Then with special OKC liposuction techniques your waist is narrowed, the abs are defined even the pecs in the chest and upper arms can have more definition.
The process is simple but it is a journey that starts with the right desire and attitude: Love your body by eating healthy and exercising and love it more by getting sculpted.
- Assessment: This includes evaluation of your health, your diet and goals.
- Plan: This is where the surgical plan is made based on your goals and expectations.
- Decision: Choose to take your body to the next level and schedule surgery.
- Pre-operative visit: During this visit, liposuction Oklahoma City discuss the consent forms, the surgery date and time, discuss your post-operative care, possible adjunct modalities after surgery that would help your recovery like Hyperbaric oxygen, schedule your post-operative visit and most importantly answer all your questions. Finally, you get your personal folder with all the information and The Sawan Surgical Aesthetic personalized bag with a few items that you will need after the surgery.
- Surgery: It’s your special day! Vaser liposuction Oklahoma City gives you our promise, The Sawan Difference: offer the best. We strongly believe that our success is based on the great team that cares for you, from the loyal and attentive Clinic Staff to the incredible and experienced hospital staff.It is all about you this day and you will get the attention you deserve. Technically Dr. Sawan will discuss the surgery with you and make appropriate tailored markings (one of the key principles for successful surgery), the Anesthesiologist will evaluate you and the nursing staff will be introduced. You will immediately feel that you are the center of attention. The team believes that no detail is too small when it comes to taking care of you.
- Immediate post-surgery: Now you begin your journey to recovery. If you are staying overnight in the hospital, you will be taken to you private room to be taken care of by experienced and attentive nurses.If the plan is for you to go home, they will ensure all details are covered from pain control to going over special post-operative instructions with you and your care takers. We pride ourselves with the attention to details, we believe patient feedback is a gift and we act upon it. One of the main concerns our patients have is pain control and avoiding nausea after surgery. In a team effort, our Anesthesia colleagues and SSA created a surgical care plan that we believe works for most patients with excellent success.
- Post-Surgery: This is the period where we take you through the process of proper recovery, from the post-surgery phone call to check on you once you are at home to the follow up appointments tailored to your recovery. Typically, patients are seen one week after surgery. If, for any reason you need to be seen earlier, we will make it happen. In certain cases, patients may be seen in our office the following day. It is all about you and your convenience.
- Our patients our family: Your journey to achieve your aesthetic goal is as special to you as it is to us! We will be there at every step of the way. The minute we see that special smile on your face, we will know that your expectations were met and sharing that moment with you is the best feedback we could ever receive.It is a reminder of that smile and little tear of happiness they capture in the TLC program about brides “say yes to the dress” when the bride finds that special dress that speaks to her soul. What can we say! We have a soft spot for our patients and we love the bond we form with them.
Photos do not represent real clients. Results may vary from person to person. Discuss typical outcomes of your procedure with your surgeon and set realistic expectations based on your body type, lifestyle and medical history.